|I wish I can put a mask on, and be a different person at times.|
All my life I have been struggling to fit in, but unfortunately, I never did good. In the end, it's just gonna be and myself and my so-called friends. I know a lot of people and maybe they know me too but that's just about it. There's just, hye hye and bye bye. I'm not good at making conversations, mostly with people who are in these type of the list.
1. The one who talks FORMAL conversations.
2. The one who just HAVE to talk bad about other people and thinks they are much better.
3. The one who always COMPLIMENT you, but there's just this odd feeling towards it.
4. The one who DOESN'T laugh and where humor is their least bit of skill.
5. The one who ONLY talks about studies, books, homeworks.
6. The one who will not TALK, unless I start the conversation first.
I mean, come onnn people, living a life here? Life is suppose to be fun. Please don't act like it's such a big sin to laugh out loud sometimes. I love my friends. They are the one who I don't have to pretend to be around them, the one that I can be real me.
I had always have this urge in me to have a wonderful joyous life. Who doesn't, right? The sense of belonging is what I crave for, something I don't really get at most times. Sometimes I feel like I don't belong anywhere in the world, possibly because I haven't felt one yet.
Life can be cruel sometimes. But how cruel can it be than you being cruel to yourself right? Being cruel to yourself means, you stopping yourself from taking a good opportunity. When nobody strands you from taking it, but you're backing off just because you have no guts. Now that's cruel. YOU NEVER GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE TO SHINE!
Well, I'm just good at saying things and giving advice, but I had always been cruel to myself my whole life. Wonder when it would be my time to shine. Perhaps one day. When the day comes. Watch me. =)