Thursday, April 28, 2011

All About Me =)

A little something about me.


Amirah was the name given.



I promised myself to be stronger for my long journey ahead.


And writing is my biggest passion, I pour my thoughts by it.



Through all those moments in life, I cried a lot. Only when nobody is watching nor listening, I cried deep inside.



Everytime I wallow in sorrow, I look up the sky, and HE'll promise me everything will be okay.



Each time I'm happy I look down to the ground, so that I realize where I was actually standing.


I love love love fashion ! But still need some courage to wear a shawl.



And yes, I want to get proposed in the most romantic way.


And wear a beautiful couture dress on my beautiful wedding day.



Oh oh oh, and have my dream garden wedding.


And have this little pretty yummy cupcake as deserts !



I want to have the cutest babies ever and spoil them all !


That I will try to make a better world one day, so that no child will cry of hunger anymore.


And I have always had this silly dream of mine to race in this car !



And that the nature is my best hiding place.


And the sound of the ocean is the best feeling of tranquility I could ever feel.


But then again, the best feeling of tranquil is reading this Holy Quran.


And I was hoping to make my 10th visit to the most incredible place on earth.


And for sure, I've been craving on paying you another visit, Ya Muhammad !


One day, I will make a change by wearing this, I know who I am deep inside of me.




Because all along, all I ever wanted in this life is to be your angel, oh Allah.


This is me.

=)

Still in a journey of discovering myself and the world beyond.

                                                                                               Blessed,
                                                                                                            Myra
















































No comments:

Post a Comment