Thursday, June 9, 2011

A Promise

I will always be there for you <3


From now on, I promise I'll be a better person. I want to change so bad, but I kept losing it on the way. All these while, I seldom realize the miracles that God sent me. I am always looking at the bad side, more than the good ones. I got up each time, weak. But this time, I don't want to stumble no more. Stumbling at the same spot twice. I know my life is like no other, and I know who I am. I know what kind of person I want to be, but the question is. How do I get there? To that particular destination, could it ever happen? I know deep down in my heart, perhaps not now, but I believe one day, He will grant my prayers. Amin.

Sayang, I promise I will try the best for you because I know you deserve every little tiny bit from me. You have given me so much through our entire relationship, but all I ever do is keep wasting you. Not realizing how someone could love and care for me that much. Thank you for the unconditional love you've spared sayang. Can you be strong for me please? You're the strongest person I know and  I need you to be stronger than ever to face this. I know, from the very beginning, there is always something happening in our relationship, but we faced through everything right? So, there's no reason for us to stop fighting now. I want you to know, my love has grown stronger for you each day and I need you always. I love you sayang <3 

                                                                                              Always here,
                                                                                                                  Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment