Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Wanna Be Me

Those people who left your life?
Those are idiots.


When I first heard the song "Who Says" from Selena Gomez, it made me wonder. It's true of what the lyrics are saying. Nobody should ever let you down, nobody should ever make you feel bad about yourself. If they say you're not pretty, you're fat, you're useless or whatsoever, tell them this one thing. 'Who are you to judge me?' You are what you are, you are beautiful just the way you are. Why pretend to be someone else you don't even know of? At the end of the day, you'll look into the mirror and realize, hey this is not me. Be yourself, be YOU. Why? Because you will be happier that way.


This is me, and I just wanna be ME .

Trust me, no matter how hard you try to be someone else, you will never be able to be that person, cause you CAN'T. How could a mouse living a life of a cat right? Although how desperate the mouse wants to get revenge of those cats eating his friends, he can't do anything, can he? When you learn to accept, then that is the true beauty. Even how the face and the body looks like, if you're kind and soft-hearted, people can see your inner beauty and your sincerity. Why act fake? Think about it.



P/s: Who says you're not worth it? 
 
                                                                                                                                                                              Just me,
                                                                                                       Myra

3 comments: