Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy Day !

Alhamdulillah.


Today was a very hectic day, yet so memorable and I'm super duper happy ! Thank you Allah for everything, you've given so much to me. At the very beginning of the day, I was so tired I couldn't even get up, but of course after all those urghh and arghhhs, I finally did. The water from the shower was cold enough to make me shiver. I got up at 8 and waited for dear Aishah to text me to get ready for the 'day'.


Well, it was actually a day where we should sell at a booth during a carrier fair our University is handling. Soo, yeaaa. We did sell a lot ! Like seriously a lot !! We were like stunned to see how much our profit turned out to be, Alhamdulillah ya Allah ! For 5 and a half hour, we got about RM 400 just by selling marshmallow, banana, and apple choc. Along with some drinks, pudding, love letters, and caramel. We actually estimated about half of our current profit, but YES ! We did it ! Hooorayyyyyyyy !

Another part that made me happy during that day was that when my Sayang went to give his support to me and my group. Everyone was cheering happily when he stop over, and I was like awwwwwwwww. Hehe. Thank you dear, you really helped a lot ! And for every tense and stress that I went through, thank you for being there too. I promise I'll be better. Pinky Pinky Promise !


Oh Oh Ohhh ! One more imporatant thing ! Earlier in the day, we were re-viewing our english video for the second attempt. I just edited a few more parts cuz I'm soooo lazy + tired. I am the full editor and the director of that video. Wink Wink**. And then, Mr Ninderpal (my english lecturer) said there's a big possibility that my group's video will be chosen to be viewed at the Movie Festival this Friday ! "Well done, Amirah ! " I was like, OMG OMG OMG !! Ketat seluar nih. Happy sangat bila ada org suka kerja kita kan kann? I hope my video will be chosen to be the final 4 out of 12. Doakan taw ! Aminnnn.


                                              Till the next happiness knocks on my door,
                                                                                                            Myra



No comments:

Post a Comment