Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Apologies.

Allah lebih faham kita.

Sayang, I really miss you and I am very sorry. I've been a terrible person. I'm just so stressed out, and I just can't seem to handle it any better. I 'm sorry that you have always been the place I threw out everything. I'm sorry I don't appreciate you enough. You deserve so much better of me. I think I might have a serious problem with myself, and I'll try to be better. I know I've said that a thousand times, but please be patient with me. I feel like losing myself and I feel deeply lost. Sometimes I just don't know where to go, and I don't know where to turn to, and finally I just cried. Maybe there's just too much that I felt inside my chest that it felt as if it'll burst any moment. All I can say right now is, I'm really sorry for everything. May I ask for you to always support me? I need you always, and I love you so so much sayang.

                                                                                                Sorry,
                                                                                                         Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment