Friday, November 25, 2011

Wedding Dress

Assalamualaikum.

Since many people are getting married, I felt like I can't wait for mine too. Hee. And I watched Breaking Dawn Part 1 yesterday which was really awesome ( thank you sayang for taking me to the movie *wink wink). I loved Edward and Bella's wedding ! It was incredibly beautiful. Like seriously, And most of all, I love her wedding dress ! The back part of the dress was the best. Kristen Stewart looked stunning as always.

This is my favorite one so far. I wanna wear like this when I get married. Teehee !

Prettay isn't it ? :D
                                                                                                  Blessed,
                                                                                                               Myra

No comments:

Post a Comment