Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Doa


Oh Allah, teach me to love others just like I love myself, teach me to judge myself just like I judge others. And if I have wronged anyone,give me the courage to apologize, and if anyone wronged me, give me the courage to forgive because you have taught me that forgiveness is the highest level of strength and revenge is the highest level of weakness. And I ask you not to forget me in your forgiveness♥*



                                                                Your humble servant,
                                                                                                   Myra

2 comments:

  1. Myra,ni kak Fathin (jeddah). buat la fb like button.suka entry2 myra.hihi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee, okay kak athin. nanti myra buat eyy. thank you ! =)

    ReplyDelete